Saturday, August 13, 2016

Flying Interlude

Today I will be lazy, not much text....... No reading for you so life will be easier.

Ouvrons une porte à la paresse...... Je ne vous obligerai pas à lire mes textes pas toujours intéressant.

J'ai eu le plaisir d'assister à la présentation des fameux "Snow Birds" un spectacle aérien présenté cette semaine (mercredi le 10 Août) au dessus du port de Nanaimo, juste en face de notre belle petite île Protection. Alors voici quelques prises de vue. C'était ma première expérience d'un tel événement donc une première aussi dans la prise de vue. Mon appareil a "clické" 624 fois et après un gros ménage voilà le résultat.

This last Wednesday on August 10th I was lucky enough to watch the famous "Snow Birds" presenting their show over Nanaimo harbour. Living on Protection Island it was a nice spot to see the show. My first time ever for such an event but also my first experience to take pictures. My camera was hot in clicking (624 times) and I spent a few hours cleaning the mess. So here are the few photos I think are good enough.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment